Golf is great, being a golf player makes you wise, but listening to music and playing makes you a very wise and peaceful person. Music is a peaceful melody that your ears can hear and drive your mind to serenity. So which is the best music to listen to while playing golf?
With the combination of a peaceful sport and serene mind, music will enable you to reduce stress and work under pressure situations.
What are the different genres of music?
In the contemporary world, some of the genres are being invented, while some are dying. Following are some of the genres that popular people hear to:
- Jazz: This type of genre released in the beginning of the 20th century and has its origin with the native Americans. Piano brazz and some woodwind instruments are three main instruments that comprise jazz
- Pop: This type of genre has its origin in the United Kingdom and United states somewhere in the 1950s. It is a shot for “popular music” and has a catchy tone with alluring beats and percussion
- Rock: This type of genre is a form of popular music that was introduced during the late 1960s. It has a harsher and a self-conscious tone to the hard beats with anti-establishment lyrics.
What is the best music to listen while playing golf?
Golf lifestyle and golf swag are all defined, in one way, defined by the music you listen to while playing. Therefore, here are some of the best music to listen to while playing the sport:
- Another day in Paradise-Phil Collins
Another Day in Paradise is a rock song composed by Phil Collins. This self-conscious tone with serene beats will help you connect to the song and to golf as well.
- Children [Dream Version]-Robert Miles
Robert Miles is an Italian music record producer and composer of trance music. His piece ‘Children’ contains trance beats with synthesized tones and is very well organised. This will help train your mind in gathering information and becoming aware of the surrounding as well
- Thriller-Michael Jackson
The late, yet famous king of pop Michael Jackson, composed his piece of music called ‘thriller’. This pop music increases your physical energy inside your body and keeps your presence of mind awake.
In conclusion, each type of music has a different purpose to serve. Choosing the best music to listen to while playing golf is strongly recommended for your body and mind to work together.